Wednesday, November 24, 2010

one last word...

people all over have not stopped sending in their experiences with andre gordon. a friend to this blog...jerome abramovitch...sent over his kind words and a great picture of the man.




I only got to hang out with him briefly when I was in Chicago two years ago, but the moment I laid eyes on him, I knew he was special.
His vibe was pure, cool, down to earth and friendly. His importance in the local messenger tribe was evident to a non-local like me,
and he truly represented the universal best-of features that makes awesome messengers even more awesome human beings.


there are so many words i want to say about andre but...well, i'll leave those words between me and him. he is greatly missed by our community. have a happy and safe holiday...peace.

No comments: