Tuesday, May 20, 2008

for rene...

a couple very good messengers that were accidentally left out...from rene...


Oh shit. I forgot to mention two more memorable messengers. I know it's too late but Jack Mclaughlin great friend and messenger and Jen Greenberg on my list of good friend, cyclist, cute and had a crush on. Well if you can squeeze it in cool if not I better apologize to them.


Later,
rene



...don't worry rene, im sure they will forgive you. it's hard to remember all the faces that have come and gone. believe me. the other day i ran into patrick gipson...he said hello julio and i said hello. he asks if i remember him and i say no. i felt like a jerk but he understood...it has been a minute since i last saw him. he was a good messenger and a great person i can't believe i could not place the face...it happens in this industry. we live in the now and not in the then...peace.

No comments: