Thursday, May 7, 2009

game on...

oh-boy...looks like the japan kids got the venue...it's game on. registration is open for the cmwc'09-tokyo...


no need to click on pic to enlarge...it's just a bunch of number...ha!

if i were going i would hurry up and register that way you pick the number of your dreams...ha! in all seriousness...i would love to ride with either 753 or 912...all day! check out the program of events set up and be ready to dedicate about a week for all this madness. sh*t...if you could spare more than a week go right ahead. i wish i could make it. can't wait to see all the pics, videos, and whatnot from this week long event...peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how the only number marked with ol' glory is 666.

Kirk said...

I should have enough miles to go. It's that I'd feel weird going without my wife that might stop me.