Thursday, August 20, 2009

one less messenger...

my sister always referred to me as a "once upon a time" messenger but this shirt will work just fine...


help cass, the lady who help put together the messenger forum - cyclecourier.org, get back to school and own a cool shirt...i guess this would work best with ol'school cats more than anything but don't be afraid to purchase one anyway. you never know...you might end up being an ex-messenger. if you don't plan on ever messengering...help one out...

Hey I made this shirts to celebrate my going back to school. If you want one they're 15$ including shipping anywhere you are. help My "back to school" fund.

Shirts are American Apparel unisex SM to XL will shrink when washed. White letters black shirts. Be patient though I'm in the middle of moving, so I might not get these out till next week!

Paypal with size and address to cassettetapes@hotmail.com


cass...i'll hit you up for one early next month...got bills late in the months...ha! cool idea...peace.

No comments: